Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A new beginning...

About 20 days after my previous post, we broke up with that boyfriend. He was probably “the love of my life” so far but I wasn’t getting what I was expecting from him, so it was a kind of salvation and relief for me. A month later he called me to make up again but I had already a month relationship with another guy! Yes, the next day after breaking up I met a guy in a gay bar and we’re still together… We ‘re having a good time both in bed and out of it and it’s going well. He’s not the love of my life but I enjoy being with him.

1 comment:

Musicguy said...

I was with the "love of my life" for over two years. Now I'm with the real love of my life, and it's better than I ever thought it could be! Three years, a wedding, a house, and a puppy later, we're going strong :-)