Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm just a jealous guy...



I’m quite disappointed because I ‘ve just heard from my boyfriend that he has to make a business trip abroad and maybe another one during next summer. It may sound crazy but I’m jealous, I just can’t control it. Of course I don’t show it to him and I keep staying calm encouraging him in whatever he attempts, because this is the way I should normally behave. But the truth is that every time he’s far from me I’m afraid he will cheat me. He hasn’t ever shown me such a sign but that’s the most worrying thing. I think that if he wants to do something, he can easily do it and I won’t take any notice at all. Therefore –I know – there’s nothing I can do, so that’s why I’m worrying... Or maybe it’s because it’s the first time that I haven’t cheated a boyfriend and it’s the first time that I’m feeling for someone something so strong…

1 comment:

Josh said...

One of the hardest things about any new relationship is establishing trust. Maybe by the time your boyfriend has to travel abroad, you will be to the point in your relationship where you can trust each other more fully.