Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The dark clouds returned...



I indeed had a super great with my friends last night, exchanging gifts, talking, laughing, drinking, listening to music and play “taboo” till 3.30 in the morning. At the same my boyfriend was out with people (friends?) that I don’t know (he hadn’t told me), his mobile was closed or out of network until 3.00 when he replied to my sms and telling me it was a confession night for them (who?) while drinking. I’m gonna ask him tonight for more details but can an 8-months relationship go on this way? Without telling me what he’s doing, while I’m telling him everything? And why was the mobile closed? It’s not strange then that my friends wished me for next year to see me more happy and smiley than this year and return to the “good old me” that they know?

No comments: