Sunday, December 24, 2006

Temptation?



I just listened to a radio spot, advertising my favorite gay club that it’s been ages since the last time I went there. In fact it was till I met my boyfriend. It’s an unsaid agreement that we’ve done, not to go to pure gay bars anymore neither alone not even together. But we can go to gay-friendly ones with mix crowd. The truth is that this certain club is a kind of a meat market in which I’ve divorced many times in the past due to other “temptations” that I met there and couldn’t resist...
Sometimes I feel that I oppress myself but at the same time I know that if I go there something will happen to destroy my relationship, something that I don’t want to happen right now. On the other side, if I had found out that my boyfriend went there, I would have been very upset and it would also change the state of our relationship. I think that this is an essential compromise in order to keep a serious relationship. I’ll go to a gay-friendly club with my friends tonight instead!

Have a Psychedelic Christmas you all!!!

No comments: