Saturday, December 23, 2006

Mysterious thoughts



In the morning we tried to talk by phone but he said he couldn’t hear me because of my mobile’s bad network, although I could hear him perfectly. He can’t talk free all times of the day when he’s there. I really don’t know what he’s doing up there and with who. He used to live for many years and all his x-boyfriends are there. But I can’t do anything. Once I’ll go with him and I’ll see.
According to his sign of zodiac, he is unfaithful. A month ago he’s told me “you’re my more lasting relationship”, having been together for 7 months and also “it’s the first time that I’ve been so faithful”. Of course I didn’t ask him “how much faithful you are?” because I wouldn’t believe the answer whatever it would be. Should I cheat him (too)?

No comments: