Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happy again (without him)

He had to attend a seminar in the afternoon and I went with 2 friends to a friends’ T-shirt shop where they gave a pre-Christmas party. It was great, interesting people, nice music, plenty of wine, trendy T-shirts and I had a good time with my friends drinking, talking, watching and discussing people, laughing and flirting at last. I needed all this. I have been missing it all this period. My boyfriend gives me nothing but sorrow all this time. I’m making moves towards him and he pushes me. It’s only me that wants to keep this relationship alive and with passion ‘cause he doesn’t. He’s so cruel. But it has to be both that would like the relationship to move on or else it’s doomed to fail. I’m afraid we’re moving towards this direction.

No comments: