Sunday, December 10, 2006

No sex



We passed all the weekend together with my boyfriend, we made things together we went to the theatre, we ate something out, we walked around, we laid on his sofa reading the Sunday newspapers, watching TV touching, hugging and kissing each other but no sex. He was horny enough many times – me always! – especially in the morning when we woke up and we were hugging and “playing” still in bed. Although we were touching each other, he showed to me that he didn’t want to go further. He’s definitely not a sex maniac – the opposite I guess- but the whole weekend without sex? A reason that I can imagine is that on Saturday morning I woke up much earlier than him and left him in bed, going out for a coffee with my friends and perhaps this is a kind of revenge on his mind. I don’t know. Unfortunately(?) we have never discussed about sex; there has never arisen a problem which can be solved by discussion anyway. I hope the problem won’t insist.

No comments: