Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Missing sex



I miss sex. I definitely miss sex. Even when my boyfriend’s here I miss it - or even if I don’t miss it at all, I miss the good one – imagine now that he’s not in Athens and he’s coming back next week. Under other circumstances I would cheat him, in fact I would have cheated him from the beginning, but now I’m thinking about it. I’m almost sure that he has already done it to me, sometime that he believed I cheated him and he did it back for revenge. Unfortunately this is the way he is thinking.
Anyway I don’t want to do it for revenge but because I really miss sex. Shit, I don’t know what to do. On the other hand, I definitely don’t want to risk my relationship for a moment of pleasure, even if I consider it as vital. My mind is so confused and I have a week to decide…

No comments: