Friday, January 12, 2007

Bad vibes



I strongly believe in good and bad vibes. Unfortunately these days my boyfriend hosts a friend of his, a guy who’s producing the worst vibes that I have ever got from a person… He has come to Athens 3 times and I have quarreled with my boyfriend all of them, one of them we were about to break up. Even today we had a little fight on the phone, I’m sure this weekend will not end up in a good way. The guy is one of the most antipathetic that I have ever met. And my boyfriend is either naïve or has certain unknown motives for keeping him as a friend. Imagine that once, just because we met with my boyfriend in a club and greeted (it was in the beginning) he got pissed off and said – shaking his head backwards – “should I leave?”. The other time just because I slept in my boyfriend’s house he got so pissed off that he left in the morning without saying goodbye or even thanks for the host and didn’t talk to my boyfriend for 6 months. I don’t know what I’m gonna face tonight. So I have also invited my best friend with her friend to come tonight out with us – for backup - and let the “party” begin!!!

No comments: