Saturday, January 13, 2007

Fighting and grouching



Of course we didn’t avoid the fighting with my boyfriend tonight! I dropped him outside his house without talking after a hard quarrel that we had. My friends finally didn’t come so we went out in a gay-friendly bar us 3: me, my boyfriend and his guest friend. The point is that his friend doesn’t respect me, something that it got obvious from many occasions. I didn’t tell him anything – it’s the 3rd time that I see him - but I asked my boyfriend afterwards which the reason is: he’s just such a guy or my boyfriend let him act like this (because I don’t know what he’s saying to him about me). My boyfriend got furious about him and he told me I should react immediately in the real time that was happening and at the same time he got mad at me because I shouldn’t have doubted about him.
Although he is the one to blame and of course I do doubt about him, he always makes me feel guilty even for things that I’m not responsible at all. I don’t know if it’s better not to tell him anything about things that annoy me, because every time that I do so we fight and we ruin our relationship. If I don’t tell him, I get pissed off internally – anyway – but the next day we’re fine. Tomorrow I don’t know if we’ll be fine and I’m afraid that these fights and grouch poisons our relationship for a long term.

2 comments:

Athens Interloper said...

ok, your boyfriend is on the toxic side to say the least....but we have all been there done that when the sex was that good unfortunately so the question is is it that good ? i think you are too nice a person to tolerate that kind of behavior but i do understand.....oh well...tough..yet playful kind of situation

athens_guy said...

The sex isn't that good with him in terms of action but it is the most enjoyful I've ever had in terms of feelings. That makes it good.