Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Internal wonderings



I have 2 best friends; they’re both female, attractive and mainly single. They always have some kind of loose relationships or little stories but nothing steady. So when we meet – me with each one, not all us 3, they don’t talk to each other – we spent most of the time talking about how our current relationships are going or about new ones or everything that has to do about it.
Sometimes I wonder: a) do all people spend so much time, thought and energy on these issues? b) are we doing right?
The temporary answer that I’ve given to the second one - because I finally don’t care about a) (the question was rhetorical) – is that these affair matters are vital to our lives. The better love life we have the better we feel about ourselves and there is also an impact to the rest aspects of our lives. I believe that people who after a long steady relationship become sentimentally dead, they face the negative consequences reflected to their personality and become conservative and jealous - hence mean.

1 comment:

Maximus Leo said...

Well - some relationship generates the kind of zest that only happens within a stable loving relationship and there are other relationships that breeds contempt to both individuals personalites. I have seen both sides of the coin..... Does it makes sense?