Thursday, January 4, 2007

Disappointment...



It had been 15 days since the last time I saw him and we went out to eat something and drink a glass of wine for only an hour. He said he was sleepy, he was tired to go to a further place close to the sea - although I’m the driver – he was very calm and quiet like I had seen him the previous day, he didn’t talk much, as always, but he said he missed me – that was a change! – and he suggested to go somewhere for the weekend. But it was only 11.00 and he said “shall we leave?”…
The problem is that I like him and I think it’s mutual. The hardest part is that we feel things for each other but he drags me down, he doesn’t let me free my energy, he doesn’t get my humor. When I’m with him I rarely smile while all people know me from my smile and my laugh. Marianna said we have to surprise each other, but I don’t have the courage and the mood anymore since whenever I tried (and I tried hard sometimes), all usually fall behind. Is there a salvation?

2 comments:

Scottula said...

Hi. Don't take this the wrong way, but... what exactly is it that you like about him?

athens_guy said...

You’ re right. That’s what I’ve also wondered several times but I can’t find a specific, logical and persuasive answer. I loved him in the beginning but I’m not sure now. The truth is that I still feel something and I’m satisfied by the little that he gives which to his mind is a lot… If you see things from outside I don’t have a logical reason to stay, but it’s these feelings that I can’t control (for the moment) and I'm giving him an extra time…