Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A new path

We discussed a lot with my boyfriend yesterday and we didn’t break up. As a conclusion to the conversation I realized that he loves me too but his top priority is his job for the time being and I come next. Of course I’m not happy about it but what can I do? It’s the longest relationship he’s ever had and he doesn’t know how to handle it. His love, as he gives it to me, is not enough for me. But it’s his best. It’s no use forcing him to do something beyond his abilities. I love him and I don’t wanna lose him without trying harder. It’s the first that I’m truly in love, as well…
Now even for these next few hours after the discussion, we’re better.
I also decided not to post anything about my relationship with him anymore. I wouldn’t like him to find anyhow what I’m writing about him. It’s not fair. In a way, it can be regarded as gossiping him. The next post that I’m gonna refer directly to him will be in case we break up. The next posts will be more general.
I feel so grateful to all of you who have spent some of your time so far in my blog reading my posts and writing comments. I’m quite new to the blogosphere, that’s why I am making mistakes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice 2 hear u will stick it thru. Only time will tell what happens and none of us can predict the future with certainty - we can only take risks etc. Of course it does not really matter what u blog about - we just like reading about it so at least I respect ur decision but I suspect because u both revolve around each other it would be hard to not blog absolutely anything about him at all. xxx.

Musicguy said...

If you were in therapy, would you also be reluctant to discuss the BF with your therapist?

I consider my blog my free therapist. I use it as a sounding board for my thoughts and opinions, and love the feedback I get. But that's me, you might have a very good reason for doing what you've decided.

mrwht said...

It's always a struggle when it comes to relationship management. Most people don't really know what they want in life.. I should say a little unsettled in life..in the sea of thoughts.. You bf must be an independent & reserved kind of person who expects a lot from people BUT he doesn't express how he feels simply. Maybe you should ascertain whether he is in the same frame of mind as you. It will be a painful experience to discover that both of you actually have very different thoughts about issues in life & most importantly concerning your relationship..

Emotions.. hmmm.. a powerful element that influences our choices. Our thoughts influences those emotions.