Monday, January 8, 2007

A matter of targeting...



When I was in my early 20s I was attracted by guys in my age. Later in my late 20s I was attracted by guys younger than me. Now in my early 30s I’m attracted by guys much younger than me. In other words, I’ve always been attracted by guys in their early 20s. Fortunately, until now I haven’t experienced any problem in their responding; on the contrary now it’s easier for me, I don’t know how it comes. Probably because my target group is guys with a little girlish beauty and shy behavior who – like girls – always want a relationship with older guys…
One of them I met today in a Civil Service. Just by the time I listened to his voice, my gaydar activated and located him. I wanted a piece of information and of course it was him that I asked. Then he entered his colleague’s office exactly at the time when I was there talking to her. After that I thought to myself that we‘re gonna meet again and we did; twice in the elevator! But it was many people there and we only exchanged these certain looks while talking about work stuff …
According to my personal records it’s these younger guys that I mostly like, with which there’s passion and enthusiasm in the beginning, but as fast as I get to know them, I get bored very easily. And my 3 longest relationships are with guys close to my age, especially my current one that it’s a guy with a totally different appearance; so straight-looking…
My erotic mentality seems like these straight greek guys’ one who keep on flirting and shagging with “lolitas” and “barbies” but their true relationship is with a serious woman. Am I a straight gay, or what?

No comments: