Monday, January 1, 2007

Strong temptation...


Happy New Year!
Last year I divorced my 10 months boyfriend, only 3 hours before the year’s changing. 5 hours later I had already found a new one. This year it didn’t happen something like this but I got involved in another strange situation. The temptation finally came but in a wrong way of course… He came in the shape of an about 24yo guy who happened to be the boyfriend of a friend’s friend; the boyfriend of the host of the party, the night that they announced their “engagement”, probably the shortest-lasting ever engagement in the gay history, since some hours later they probably divorced after his strong and in front of all’s eyes extended pressuring flirt to me!
But let’s take thing from the beginning. From the moment we saw each other in his boyfriend’s house we both felt this mutual attraction, but we both have boyfriends and especially his boyfriend was present, the host of the party, my friend’s friend who invited us and bought rings to engage him in front of us! Things were limited only to mutual stares in the party but then we went to a gay bar. Things were getting more and more obvious to everyone to understand that something’s happening between me and him, but as the night was passing and we were both getting more and more drunk we didn’t care about the other’s presence; after the exchange of these looks, we went on talking closely and then dancing close enough to make the others stop dancing and looking at us (including his boyfriend). While his friends were encouraging him, my friends started the action. They suggested me in a discreet manner that we should leave, something that we finally did but without my clear approval.
Only when we got out I started to think what my friend’s friend would think about me. Hopefully he didn’t seem to be angry of me but his boyfriend.
The truth is that I was flattered by his flirt and went on having a good time while the couple was divorcing but I don’t feel guilty because I didn’t start anything and if it weren’t me, it would be someone else (common but real excuse).
If the situation was different I’d like to do something with the guy. He seemed to be so outgoing and energetic… I know he’s a kind of slut and his behavior towards his boyfriend was unacceptable but my intention wouldn’t be to marry him… Nor even to engage him…

1 comment:

Athens Interloper said...

hot night that must have been, forbiden passion and all....