Thursday, January 4, 2007

Unscrupulous

I feel a little awful. My boyfriend did something “unfair” in his work and I was very sarcastic and criticized his manners hardly. But all I said were true and I mean every word I used. We are so different personalities, he grabs every chance in order to succeed professionally, no matter if these options are totally opposite to his believes and thoughts that he was previously with irritating passion supporting. He’s the type of guy who thinks only of himself and if someone is willing to stand by him, agreeing and accepting what he does, it’s ok. If not, then he’s out of his life. That’s why he has no friends –at all – and his longest relationship lasted 6 months. I probably am too patient.
The problem is that in my life I was always avoiding this type of guys that I had met either in a friendly, erotic or family environment. And now one of these is my boyfriend. A guy that wouldn’t hesitate to sell his mother’s soul in order to achieve something personal – that’s a greek expression… Now that passion and enthusiasm has faded out of our relationship, now his true character has revealed. And when I tell him my point of view he gets angry, he makes personal attacks and concludes to “we can’t communicate” which is not far from reality. So I usually prefer to tell him that I agree or that he’s right or to not comment at all, in order to avoid quarrelling. ‘Cause when I tell him the truth then I regret it and think that he’s not gonna change anyway, I’m not gonna be with him forever, so what’s the use?

2 comments:

Josh said...

If you are that unhappy with him, you might want to consider parting ways now. The longer you stay with him, the harder it will become to leave.

athens_guy said...

You 're right in a way, we're together since last April but I never drop a relationship before I get 100% sure, so that never to regret it. It's obvious I'm on this way but I haven't reached the end yet...